High End Intellaspot XT-1
The intellaspot XT-1 represents the next generation in innovative optics, providing high lumen output, energy efficiency, zoom range, and overall feature set — all at a highly economical price point. The fixture is a hard-edged moving yoke light featuring smooth CMY color mixing as well as variable CTO. A fixed color wheel allows instant color choices via easily exchangeable dichroic filters. Two rotating Lithopattern® wheels, each with seven patterns plus open, provide a large number of output patterns and images. The output can be further enhanced with a rotating prism and an animation wheel.
With a powerful optical system, the intellaspot XT-1 not only produces an extreme 20,000 lumen output from the 850w HID lamp, but also provides clear projections with a large zoom range of 11° to 55°. With its fast mechanical iris, variable soft edge, and electronic strobing, the intellaspot XT-1 is truly a full featured automated luminare.
Built on an entirely new platform, the intellaspot XT-1 combines new technologies to create an exceptionally energy-efficient fixture that conforms to modern “greening” principles. A battery-controlled full color LCD menu system enables fixture addressing without having to power up the unit. Low ambient noise, RDM, Art-Net, and wireless DMX capabilities make the intellaspot XT-1 the professional choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Auto-ranging 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- High efficiency 20,000 lumens
- 850w HID lamp - 750 hrs.
- 5:1 Zoom - 11°-55°
- CMY color mixing plus variable CTO
- Color wheel with replaceable positions
- Two seven position plus open rotating gobo wheels
- Rotating prism
- Animation system
- Mechanical and Electronic strobe
- Variable soft edge
- Fast mechanical iris
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Optional Art-Net
- Optional wireless DMX
- Optional touring roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply
- 39 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Modular construction
- Fast service design for all components
- Electronic cooling system control
- Stunningly fast, smooth and quiet yoke movement using proprietary multi-phase technology
- Performance oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation
- Easy carried with yoke-arm handles