Source 4 LED Leko Body
Source Four LED™ fixtures add a new layer to your lighting system. They feature the same size, look, optics and beam angles as a traditional Source Four®, with the efficiency and energy savings of an LED.
The Source Four LED Lustr®+ luminaire maximises the superior mixing capabilities of the x7 Color System™ to offer the most flexible range of colour. From high-intensity whites to soft tints and supple, vibrant colours, the Source Four Lustr+ achieves theatre-quality colour rendering. You can smoothly transition from one colour to another on the fly, vary the feeling of a scene, or go bold with effects. The Source Four LED Lustr+ also produces an adjustable white light that flatters any skin tone – in person or on screen. And new opportunities arise when the Source Four Lustr+ is layered with Source Four incandescent fixtures on a rig, seamlessly blending in with the tungsten lighting.
They’re truly green. Source Four LED fixtures are incredibly efficient, producing better lumens per watt than other LED spotlights and even conventional Source Fours. They’re low-maintenance with a 50,000-hour long-life lamp that drastically reduces bulb replacements.
Source Four LED luminaires give you the same user interface and software as ETC’s celebrated Selador Desire™ LED family. User settings, quick setups and operational modes let you customise your Source Four LEDs to your specific application.
Source Four LED luminaires use the same shutter barrel as other Source Four fixtures, so you can easily retrofit your inventory. For the highest-quality, controllable beam, Source Four LED fixtures can accept any standard Source Four lens tubes, but you can achieve the best results when using a Source Four EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens Tube). And ETC offers a specific LED-only 50° EDLT lens tube.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- x7 Color System array
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel gobos and soft focus diffuser media
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices, drop-in iris or A-size gobos
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/through Powercon connectors
- DMX512 in/through via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- CE compliant and IP20 rated for dry location use
- Available in black (standard), white or silver grey (optional) or custom fixture-body colours