Kramer 1:8 VGA Distributor - 1 in, 8 out
The VP−8x8 is a high−performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15−pin HD connectors. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (−3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected to be switched, the button changes to a different color to indicate it is the active input.
- Delayed Switching™ - Up to a 4sec (user selectable) delay for clean switching.
- Flexible Control - Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based Kramer software is included), RS−485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U.