- Rugged, compact device - only 28mm cable insertion / panel depth.
- Dual-link DVI-I compatible for high bandwidth digital and analog functionality.
- DVI powered for spoofing & capture, USB powered for training - no additional PSU required.
- Compatible with VESA EDID 1.3 and EDID Extensions EIA/CEA-861 (HDTV support etc.).
Accessible 'mode' button and RGB status LED provide basic hardware control.
- Press to switch between EDID spoofing and pass-through
- Press and hold to capture EDID of connected monitor or device
- Elegant and cost-effective solution to a significant problem.
- Mac OS X, Windows XP (32bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit).
- Free to download.
- Provides precise control of EDID settings via USB.
- Standard EDID library supplied or users can capture, edit or create their own from scratch.
- Libraries can be imported and exported to share and manage EDID settings.
- Multiple Parrots supported for devices with multiple outputs.
- API provided for seamless third-party software integration.