High End DP8000 DMX Processor
The DMX Processor 8000 adds extraordinary DMX processing capabilities to the Wholehog line. With no compromise to Flying Pig Systems’ exacting standards, its longevity, quality and innovation are assured to set new standards.
The Wholehog DMX processor 8000 provides the output power for Wholehog systems. The Wholehog Operating System doesn't limit you to a fixed number of DMX channels - just add as many DMX processor 8000s as needed (along with an Ethernet switch) to supply the specified number of DMX universes for the production or installation.
With an unprecedented amount of computing power, the DMX Processor 8000 manages 16 DMX universes with ease while expanding the power and reliability of the Wholehog control system as a whole. By providing standard XLR, Art-Net, and E1.3.1 (sACN) output at a steady rate, the possibilities for lighting design are truly endless with the DMX Processor 8000.
- Eight 5-pin XLR DMX 512 outputs
- Expandable to 16 via USB Expander or Widgets
- 16 universes of DMX via Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) output
- Powerful distributed processing of cross-fades and effects
- Local interface with LCD screen and buttons for configuration and testing
- DMX status and test facilities
- All functions are configurable remotely
- Firmware remotely upgradeable over network
- 2.0 GHz Intel Dual Core processor with 1 GByte RAM and 1 GByte Flash
- Gigabit ethernet
- Dual Ether-Con connectors (Hog-Net and Art-Net)
- White LED backlit graphic LCD for graphical user interface
- Comprehensive LED status feedback
Connectors: 8 5-pin XLR, 1 EtherCon for Hog-Net, 1 EtherCon for Art-Net, 2 USB-A
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250V AC)
- Locking IEC connector
- Precision machined Aluminium panel with wear-resistant anoprinted legends
- 1U 19" rack unit, 11" deep
- Kensington Security Slot
- Compatible with Wholehog 3, Road Hog Full Boar, Hog iPC, Hog 3PC