GrandMA onPC command wing
- Real-time control for 2,048 parameters in combination with grandMA2 onPC (up to 65,536 parameters as backup in the MA system)
- Command section similar to grandMA2 layout
- 2 A/B faders (100mm); main executor
- Level-Wheel - dimmer
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
- Light, handy and rock solid, only 6kg
- Plug & Play: simply connect to your notebook
- Integrated universal power supply
- Ergonomic design
The MA onPC command wing paves the way for mobile use of the highly flexible and powerful grandMA2 control system. In combination with the free of charge grandMA2 onPC software, the MA onPC command wing is a portable 2,048 parameter control solution that can be used in nearly any location – and all for an affordable price.
Designed as the perfect hardware expansion to the grandMA2 onPC software, the MA onPC command wing enables the look and feel of the software to be as close to a real grandMA2 console as possible. Thanks to the MA onPC command wing - incorporating the command section of the grandMA2 consoles - it has never been easier to use the grandMA2 onPC software. With a simple USB connection between the MA onPC command wing and the computer running the grandMA2 onPC software, all inputs and outputs of a grandMA2 console are available to the user. DMX, Midi, Timecode and Analogue Remote are all on hand directly at the MA onPC command wing.
Wherever it is physically difficult to use a grandMA2 console, the MA onPC command wing, in conjunction with the grandMA2 onPC software, enables the customer to program or playback within the grandMA2 world.
Therefore the MA onPC command wing is ideal to be used as a backup solution within the grandMA2 system, as powerful control solution on the road or for smaller theatres, shows and clubs or for pre-programming.
The MA onPC command wing is available from March 2012