Tyler Green Truss (GT ®) is designed with you in mind. Long an industry standard for touring truss, Tyler GT Plus has expanded to become a proven favorite for all corporate and entertainment events. This truss profile allows lighting fixtures to be pre-rigged before arriving to the event venue, thus eliminating their bulky cases and saving truck space. With tens of thousands of sticks sold, this truss has been around the world keeping both your fixtures and your budgets safe and sound.
- Standard lengths are 10’, 8’, and 5’, with additional lengths available upon request.
- Reduces load-in / load-out time and fuel consumption.
- Redesigned leg sleeves and locking leg collars allow for smoother operation as well as efficient install and removal.
- All new GT Plus truss purchases can be upgraded to our patented indexable spigots.
- Sliding spigots to create arches available.
- Includes standard hardware connection.
- Fabricated with 6005A-T6 aluminum sourced and produced in the U.S.A.
- Keeps longer-lasting sleek appearance than standard off the shelf aluminum.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. by AWS D1.2 certified welders.
- Finishes: Mill, Polished, Powder Coat Black. Additional colors available upon request.
We at Tyler Truss are pleased to provide you with the most versatile truss connection method to date — our Tyler Truss Indexable Spigots. This revolutionary patented design has redefined how a truss span can be designed, built, flown and even automated!
Tyler patented Indexable Spigots can now be rotated onsite into either a horizontal or vertical orientation, easily changed with (2) flush-mount bolts. Economical and versatile gates can now be used in place of bulky corner blocks, allowing for a cleaner and lighter approach to changes in truss directions.
Though originally designed for our GT product family, the Indexable Spigots are compatible with all Tyler spigoted products — past, present and future. These connections can be built into any new spigoted Tyler product, as well as retrofitted into existing truss. Loading capacity remains constant, eliminating a need for additional calculations for use.