FUSION by GLP’s Exo Beam is a powerful IP65 rated moving head with a beam angle of just 0.1°, generating a sharp beam that can be seen for long distances.
The Exo Beam features a single, powerful and highly efficient 90W, 7500K white light LED engine.
With its’ 160mm front lens, the fixture features an incredible 0.1° beam angle and a field angle of just 1° along with incredibly fast pan and tilt movements, combining to give incredible mid air effects – either indoor, or out.
The powerful beam fixture comes equipped with a range of additional effects, including two independent rotating prisms that can be used individually, or combined together for stunning aerial effects; a hybrid gobo wheel with both static and rotating gobos; a color wheel with 14 colors; as well as motorized focus, variable speed shutter and 16 bit pan and tilt movement.
The versatile fixture can operate anywhere in the world, and in any orientation with wireless DMX control available as an optional extra. With a robust die cast housing which combined with the IP65 rating make the Exo Beam ready for even the worst of outdoor conditions.
- DMX 512 protocol
- 4 button OLED display
- Auto sensing 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz
- Neutrik TRUE1 in and out
- 185 Watt (max.)
- Max. ambient temperature 113°F (45°C)
- Min. ambient temperature -4°F (-20°C)
- XLR 5-pin signal connection
- Neutrik TRUE1 power input
- 2 pairs of 1/4 turn locks
- Safety wire attachment point
- Built in rubber feet
- Operates in any orientation
- L x W x H
- 13.9″ x 14.9″ x 20.6″
- 35.4 cm x 37.9 cm x 52.4 cm
- 1x 90W White LED, rated at 7500K
- 50,000 lifetime hours
- 0.1° beam angle
- 1° field angle
- Multiple dimmer curves
- Magnetic head mounts
- Anti-fog system
- Single color wheel with 14 fixed colors, plus open
- Single ‘Hybrid’ gobo wheel with rotating and fixed gobos
- 2 Prisms – 6 way linear and 8 way radial. Prisms can be added individually, or combined together for greater effects
- Continuous, variable dimming
- Motorized focus
- Variable speed shutter
- 16 bit pan (630°) / tilt (267°) movement, with position feedback