The ADJ WiFLY WLC16 is a 19-inch rack mount, 16-channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY, wireless DMX built-in. It allows users to control ADJ WiFLY compatible products wirelessly without the use of DMX cables. It has a built-in antenna that sends the wireless DMX signal to other WiFLY products. There is also a 3 pin XLR, DMX out onboard so that signals may also be sent via DMX cables to non-WiFLY products.
The WiFLY WLC16 supports up to 16 fixtures each with up to 32 DMX channels, 30 banks of 16 programmable scenes each, and 6 programmable chases of 480 scenes each. Other features include a backlit digital display, SD card slot to save shows from the WiFLY WLC16 controller and a built-in microphone for sound triggering.
– 512 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board
– 16 fixtures, up to 32 channels each
– 30 Banks of 16 programmable scenes
– 6 Programmable chases of 480 scenes
– 16 Sliders for manual control of channels
– Auto mode controlled by speed and fade time sliders
– Master blackout function
– 3-Pin XLR DMX out
– Password Protection
– Speed and Fade control
– Tap Sync Speed / Sound trigger override
– Built in microphone for sound triggering
– Power failure memory
– 16 x 2 character backlit digital display
– On-board SD card slot (2GB SD Card is included. Supports up to 4GB max)
– All programmed data is stored onto the SD card.
– Voltage Operation: DC12V 500mA min
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 19” x 6.25” x 2.75” / 482 x 155 x 70mm (19-inch rack mount, 3.5 spaces)
– Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg.